Famed Forsyth Wrestling Family!
This weekend it’s the all class state wrestling tournament at Rimrock Auto Arena in Billings. We really can’t talk state wrestling without a story on the famed Webber family of Forsyth. Five sons….dad Scott is the coach and mom Maria keeps everybody in line.
Here is a quick update on Montana’s first family of wrestling:
- Brandon graduated in 2014 was a three-time state champion. He was won his last 135 matches, Brandon’s overall high school record 200-9! Last year he won a national title while at MSU Norhern.
- Matt graduated in 2015 and was a four-time state champ. Matt put together a win loss record of 198-11.
- Luke was another four-time state champ. He also holds the state record having won 217 high school matches.
- Nathan is a senior this year wrestling at 132 pounds. Nathan won state as a freshman and then has placed second the last two years.
- Michael is a junior this season and enters the state tournament 41-0 plus he also won his last 73 matches. Michael won as both a freshman and sophomore. Last year he also won the triple crown of wrestling. Taking home at the National High School Coaches Association Nationals, won the USAW Folkstyle Nationals and he also won the Reno Worlds!