Sean Gerrity, President of American Prairie Reserve sent the following letter to Voices of Montana. Gerrity will share his side concerning year round Bison grazing on BLM during the show on Tuesday, February 9th....
Montana News Headlines
Today On Voices of Montana Forest Health Was The Topic. Chairman Of The Federal Forests resource Coalition Chuck RoadyToday on Voices of Montana forest health was the topic. Chairman of the Federal Forests Resource Coalition Chuck Roady talked about infrastructure. “To listen to the full Voices of Montana Podcast Click Here”
The US Marshall Service Will Be Doing Some Special Training In August As US Marshall Rod Ostermiller ExplainsIn late August the US Marshall Service will be doing some special training in Montana. US Marshall Rod Ostermiller explains.
- At this evening’s Billings City Council meeting they are going to be talking about parking. City Administrator Chris Kukulski.
- Today on Voices of Montana Region 1 Forest Supervisor Leane Marten was a guest. She was asked about the forest’s health crisis and what is being done about it. “To listen to the full Voices of Montana Podcast Click Here”
- Last week the Montana Attorney General along with North Dakota’s petitioned the Trump Administration seeking to overturn a new Washington State law that effectively prohibits Bakken cruce oil. Montana Attorney General Tim Fox.
On Voices of Montana
- Today on Voices of Montana Alan Olson, Executive Director of the Montana Petroleum Association, was asked about the efficacy of the proposed Keystone XL Pipeline now that President Donald Trump has issued a new permit to cross the Montana/Canadian Border. Hear Alan Olson’s response Listen to the Entire Show Here
- Greg Gianforte called us live from the swamp to update us on the Mueller Report. Colstrip United Representatives discussed the “Save Colstrip Bill” Senator Tom Richmond (SD 28), and Senator Duane Ankney (SD 20) joined us. Click To Listen
- Today, we heard Public Service Commissioner Roger Koopmans’ thoughts on Colstrip. The PSC, NorthWestern Energy and the Montana Legislature are working through some issues that revolve around Colstrip Power Plant. Click To Listen
- We started with John Doran, VP of External affairs and Chief of Staff with Blue Cross Blue Shield as he gave us his ideas on Medicaid expansion. Also joining us on the show was Tom McGillvrey with the Montana State Senate and Senator Dr. Al Olszewski, who also spoke on …
- The Columbia River Treaty between Canada and the United States is an agreement that was reached in 1964 to manage flood risk and hydropower. Canada was compensated in the agreement by receiving half of the value of the electricity generated from the Libby Dam. Eureka Senator Mike Cuffe was on …
Recent Sports News
- On Wednesday’s Voices of Montana Joe Dooling who is running for Congress was a guest and was asked if he supports President Donald Trump’s trade war with China. Hear more from Joe Dooling
- The Montana Department of Natural Resources and Conservation and firefighters across Montana encourage you to celebrate the 4th of July with wildfire safety in mind. From the Montana DNRC Ashley Juran. Hear more from Ashley Juran
- Today Phil Keith was a guest on Voices of Montana. He heads the U.S. Department of Justice’s Community Oriented Policing Services or COPS. Hear more from Phil Keith “To listen to the full Voices of Montana Podcast Click Here”
- Through private funding 15 grants worth $50,000 are being awarded across the state to help with the cost of operating a local summer food service program. Montana No Kid Hungry Communications and Marketing Developer Jenny Martini. Hear more from Jenny Martini
- A Montana State University professor and two graduate students recently received grants from the Montana State University College Of Arts And Architecture to help fund summer research projects. The College’s Dean Adams says the grants range from $280 to $1,115. Hear more from Dean Adams