Montana News Headlines
Is Montana A Red Blue Or Purple State? Robyn Driscoll Montana Democratic Party Chairwoman Answered That Question Today On Voices Of MontanaIs Montana a red blue or purple state? That was a question asked today on Voices Of Montana of Robyn Driscoll. She is the Chairwoman of the Montana Democratic Party.
Montana Highway Patrol Vehicle Gets Hit In Helena And Our Capitol City Correspondent Troy Shockley Has DetailsA Montana Highway Patrol vehicle responding to a call was run into Friday afternoon in Helena. Our Capitol City correspondent Troy Shockley has details.
Billings Mayor Bill Cole Talks About Proposals To Change Public Comment Schedule At City Council MeetingsAt this week’s Billings City Council meeting there was some discussion on changing the public comment schedule. Details from Mayor Bill Cole.
Northwestern Energy’s Bleau Lafave Explains On Voices Of Montana How The Utility Will Find Needed Peaking Capacity It Needs By 2025Northwestern Energy will be 725 megawatts short of peak demand by 2025 unless it can find new peaking capacity. Today on Voices Of Montana the utility’s Energy Director Of Long Term Resources Bleau Lafave explained how it will be done.
- Trying to increase trade globally is the mission of Weston Merrill Business Development Specialist for the Montana Department of Agriculture. On Voices of Montana Wednesday he gave an update of what’s in the pipeline. “To listen to the full Voices of Montana Podcast Click Here”
On Voices of Montana
- Today on Voices of Montana Alan Olson, Executive Director of the Montana Petroleum Association, was asked about the efficacy of the proposed Keystone XL Pipeline now that President Donald Trump has issued a new permit to cross the Montana/Canadian Border. Hear Alan Olson’s response Listen to the Entire Show Here
- Greg Gianforte called us live from the swamp to update us on the Mueller Report. Colstrip United Representatives discussed the “Save Colstrip Bill” Senator Tom Richmond (SD 28), and Senator Duane Ankney (SD 20) joined us. Click To Listen
- Today, we heard Public Service Commissioner Roger Koopmans’ thoughts on Colstrip. The PSC, NorthWestern Energy and the Montana Legislature are working through some issues that revolve around Colstrip Power Plant. Click To Listen
- We started with John Doran, VP of External affairs and Chief of Staff with Blue Cross Blue Shield as he gave us his ideas on Medicaid expansion. Also joining us on the show was Tom McGillvrey with the Montana State Senate and Senator Dr. Al Olszewski, who also spoke on …
- The Columbia River Treaty between Canada and the United States is an agreement that was reached in 1964 to manage flood risk and hydropower. Canada was compensated in the agreement by receiving half of the value of the electricity generated from the Libby Dam. Eureka Senator Mike Cuffe was on …